|Here's What You Need To Do:
|"MASTER OF THE MINIMUM" TRADING CONTEST
JUST OPEN A US$300 ACCOUNT TO JOIN!
-Aside from possibly winning US$300,
-You get Mark's live trading signals for 3 months!*.
-You get Mark's weekly forecasts for 3 months!*.
-You get access to Mark, asking him anything about fx trading for 3 months!*.
*Once you open and fund an account, you will become a Forexclubmanila Forum member which gives
you all these benefits and more!
|Copyright 2008. Forex Club Manila. All rights reserved.
Additional Questions? Contact us
Forex Club Manila
Exclusive Forum Membership Site
New to Forex?
1. To qualify, you must open and fund a live FXCM or FX Solutions account
(through the links above ) with at least US$300
2. There must be at least 5 trades made within the contest month to qualify.
3. The contestant with the highest return in percentage will be declared the winner.
The returns must be a positive percentage amount higher than 0%
4. Should there be a tie, the cash prize will be split evenly among the winners.
5. Contest will run per month, schedules will be announced and are subject to change
with prior notice.
6. You can use whatever strategy or technique you think works for you. (Managed
Accounts Are NOT Qualified to Join the Contest)
7. No disqualifications as long as your account is maintained and active by the end of the
8. Should you experience a margin call, the total losses will be included in the percentage
9. Percentage return will be calculated as follows:
Net profit (gross profits less losses plus or minus interest rate charges) divided by the
starting principal amount(s) x 100%
10. Only closed trades will be considered, floating profits / losses which remain open
during and after end of the contest period will not be counted.
11. Contestants must agree to post their results for public viewing and promotion for
Forex Club Manila. ( Your name can remain anonymous if you would like and
sensitive account information will be removed for security purposes but your results
have to be made public)
12. At the end of the contest period, contestants must submit their trading report for the
contest month to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF and Excel spread sheet format.
13. Forexclubmanila will verify the results via internal reports from the broker to provide
accuracy / authenticity of the reports. Mark So c/o Forex Club Manila
is the final authority in deciding the authenticity and accuracy of the reports as
coordinated with the broker.
14. Final results will be posted on the forum and on the website together with the PDF
reports for everyone to see and learn from. ( Your name can remain anonymous if
you would like and sensitive account information will be removed for security purposes
but your results have to be made public).
15. Posting of the results and Cash prize pay out will be made no later than November 15,
2008. For those members who are not based in Manila, you will get your Cash prize
Hurry Join now!
Already a Forum member?
Enter The Trading
Contest. Check out
our past Winners.
|MASTER OF THE MINIMUM CONTEST
|Mark’s Currency Kitchen
Mark's weekly forecast of
market moving currencies that
aims to predict high probability
trade set-ups for the week.
Members Only Videos
Video clips exclusive to
members where Mark shares
how to compound trades, how
to combine technicals and
fundamentals when trading and
even how to perform carry
Trading Insight Articles
Trading philosophies and
insights on trading that may
give you alternative trading
perspectives and better trading
Mark’s Live Signals
Real-time trade signals that
you can copy for yourself. Mark
started publishing his trades
last February 2008.
Think you can beat them?
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange
on margin carries a high level of risk, and
may not be suitable for all investors. The
high degree of leverage can work against
you as well as for you. Before deciding to
invest in foreign exchange you should
carefully consider your investment
objectives, level of experience and risk
appetite. The possibility exists that you
could sustain a loss of some or all of your
initial investment and therefore you
should not invest money that you cannot
afford to lose. You should be aware of all
the risks associated with forex trading,
and seek advice from an independent
financial advisor if you have any doubts.